Academic | Agriculture | Boarding
* To provide circumstances for supporting best outcome for students in all stages through student engagement in an innovative environment.
* To promote a love of reading and writing to support National Curriculum NSW syllabus outcomes.
* To develop students’ critical literacy as a means to high level attainment through quality teaching.
Ms Ann Young
Head Teacher, Year 12 Advanced Coordinator, Year 12 Ext 2 Coordinator
Ms Robyn Keegan
Year 11 Coordinator (Advanced)
Ms Rebecca Ross
Head Teacher, Teaching & Learning, Year 10 Coordinator
Mr Paul Hancock
Year 8 Coordinator, Year 11 (Standard) Coordinator, Year 12 Ext 1 Coordinator,
ARCO (Anti-Racism Contact Officer
Ms Meredith Sproule
Year 7 Coordinator, Public Speaking Coordinator
Ms Melissa Schultz
Aboriginal Liaison Officer, Year 9 Coordinator, Year 11 Ext 1 Coordinator
Ms Lauren Skola,
Ms Jodie Webber
Ms Lucy Chapman
Year 12 Standard Coordinator, Debating Coordinator
Mr Jonathan Millar
Head Teacher Welfare (Boarding & Day)
* HSC and Preliminary English Advanced, Standard and Extension 1; Extension 2 HSC only
* English 7-10
Extracurricular Programs include:
* Support for writing competitions including Dorothea Mackellar, Whitlam Institute What Matters?, Henry Lawson Writing Award,
* Premiers Debating Challenges involving all Years and Janene Best Memorial Debating Competition for Year 8
* Legacy Junior and SMH Plain Speaking Competitions, MUNA Competition, Philip Garside Year 9.